Check our listings for local farmers' markets...
You'll find LOTS of field fresh produce...
and farmers who sell fresh eggs and local meats, too!
Some local growers offer herbs...
while others carry honey and local maple products.
You'll find seasonal u-pick farms...
and Christmas trees, too!
Your purchases support our local farmers and our regional economy!
Our Buy Local Campaign is a community based initiative that evolved out of expressed interest to sustain local agriculture and build a stronger local food system in Livingston and surrounding counties. Our goals are to foster the environmental, economic and social vitality of our community by increasing the connections between consumers and farmers. Through outreach, marketing, and special initiatives we seek to raise individual and institutional awareness about the benefits of buying fresh locally grown and made products and to make local food an integral part of daily life. We are currently working on increasing farm to restaurant connections, establishing farm to institution connections and providing access to fresh and nutritious food to low-income families.
Livingston County Farmers Markets
- Avon Market Days: Avon did not hold a Farmers Market in 2017.
- Dansville Farmers Market: (May-October) - Airport Hangar Parking Lot, 50 Maple Street - Fridays, 11am-4pm*
- Lima Presbyterian Church Farmers Market: (June-October) - 7295 West Main Street (Church Lawn) - Tuesdays, 3-6pm*.
- Livonia Center Presbyterian Church Farmers Market: (June-October) - 20A & Federal Road, Livonia Center - Saturdays, 8-11am
- Mount Morris Farmers Market: (May-October) - 103 Main Street - Fridays, 10am-5pm*
- Nunda Farmers Market: (June-October) - Government Center, 4 Massachusetts Street - Saturdays, 9am-1pm
- Geneseo Farmers Market: (June-October) - Corner of Center & Main Street - Thursdays, 3-6:30pm*
- Springwater Farmers Market: (June-October) - Nazarene Church, 8498 Route 15S (Indian Valley Road) - Thursdays, 3-7pm*
* Accepts WIC & Sr. Nutrition coupons. NOTE: Dansville, Mt. Morris, & Geneseo also accept SNAP benefits. The Springwater Farmers Market is vendor specific.
Last updated November 7, 2017